Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love and Freedom

Catharsis pulsing like a dream, when our entwined breaths radiate in the contact of our hands, drips in the shadows of your touch, like a blushing cheek against a neck, like a palm of solace and comfort, and like a hiss of wreckage in the serenity. A hiss, a groan, hostility. Pain.

Pain?

The enormity of the vast galaxy, the unwieldy gravity of earth, and the claustrophobic, intoxicating loose hold of space are convoluted nothings in me, and are thus set free in and by the frissons of love; puzzle pieces clicking into place to suggest an unbrokenness, a gasp of "I promise". It's the mesmerizing pull which unfurls me into you - a tug-of-war on hair and ears, a hitch in your inhalation and a wail in my exhalation. Pale, splayed fingers.

You may as well know, entirely, that you impede my routine with a subtle interrogation, acting completely serious with sly dialogue and infuriating subterfuge. This is infallibly your deceptive facade. Then in the gleam of your eyes I am ticking - too soon, I am enraptured and enslaved. You inadvertently slip out a twinge of emotion, and, like an influx of sun and stars and heaven, I am engulfed and in need of repair. I stutter and skid into a territory of new, everything so awfully new. Of you. Unknown and uncharted. Exotic and fey. You rein me in and I you. We elapse back to urgency, encrypted emergency, reincarnated angst. An amber blaring angrily in anxiety, rather. Need charred and singed on the edges. A litany of perpetual exasperation and a downpour of liberating veracity.

Indignation, acidic and biting and bitter bitter bitter, teasing, "". Contemptuously delicious - air carrying rigidity, guttural and raspy.

Speechless. Dumbfounded.
A clogged up heart.




No comments:

Post a Comment